Hallmarked for Birmingham 1957.
Maker J.R. GAUNT, LONDON.
Fully hallmarked & engraved 'No. VI. DISTRICT CHALLENGE SHIELD S.J.A.B. 1933.
In September 1914 the Princess Marie Louise Settlement, known as the Princess Club, opened an auxiliary hospital in its Club buildings at Nos. 106 and 108 Jamaica Road. The Hospital had 36 beds for officers and was staffed by 8 nurses and 1 doctor...
Condition: Box VF, Medal GVF
Reverse engraved 'Hannah Stodhart White 7th Hussars 1878'
Condition: VF (Edge knocks)